2009/12/03

cuz of i was soooooooo sick yesterday

so i was super sick yesterday like i was crying because i was really sick. i think it was a summer flu some sort of thing and i even wanted to do drugs cos i couldnt bare with the pain.
my limbs felt like as if it was ripping slowly from inside out and i literally wanted to chop it off..

my mum was like oh god you're boiling and she was amazed cos i was never sick like this before... i was shivering cos it was really cold but my mum kept on wiping me with a cold towel to drop my temperature....

and today i'm kinda feeling better and i think i'm already alright but my legs are starting to hurt again and i wonder if i'll be able to walk properly....

i dont like this at all...........i hate being sick......i hate being retarded

No comments: