2009/06/09

im not me anymore


Hi i just finished my maths exam
and i totally sucked i don't think I'm I-Ji anymore
cuz i used to be like super pro at maths
i used to like go to national maths comps
and i never thought that i'll suffer like this

....the question that i had no clue
was this weird university physics question
what is wrong with our maths teachers
why do they expect us to know some piece of crap like that
like if the wording was okay and i just didn't know i won't be this angry
the problem is that if i understood the question
(as in the comprehension... the English)
i probs could do it!!
damn:-(

i feel like as if somebody randomly popped out and
nagged me with a hammer
i can't even believe it...

if i get my marks back and i sucked
like if it says something like 'B'???
i'll be so shocked that i'll like laugh
i'll probably go home and start self promoting to my mum
going like 'this is destiny'
NOT

:-( Lets hope that i get an A!!!
optimism........

No comments: